The Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation offers PhD, DBA and Post Doctorate students the opportunity to perfect their research through participating in SIMI Swiss International Colloquiums; prepare for the Review and Peer-Review processes; support to register international articles in ISI/SCOPUS journals and publish them in the Academic Journal of Switzerland.
1. Attend Colloquium
2. Review research
3. Choose Journals
5. Publish Paper
6. Recognise (R3)
Review (R2) beneficials
Review process (R2) of SIMI Swiss and AJS will help students in DBA, PhD, PostDoc programs:
- (1) Enhance your knowledge with International Colloquium
- (2) Complete the research with the Review process before publishing
- (3) Choose the ISI/SCOPUS Journal that is conformable to the research field
- (4) Provide adjustment support when evaluated from the journal during the Peer-Review process
- (5) Publish articles on ISI/SCOPUS Journals and AJS
- (6) Depending on the study program, students will receive their respective degrees, accredited and recognized by SIMI Swiss.
Review (2) process make research faster
Review (R2) policy of the Academic Journal of Switzerland
After finish the Review (2) process, a paper should meet several general criteria:
- The data are technically sound
- The paper provides strong evidence for its conclusions
- The results are novel
- The manuscript is important to researchers in its specific field
- The paper will be interesting to a general audience of scientists
The AJS Academic board reads all submitted manuscripts. Only papers that seem most likely to meet AJS research policy are sent for AJS formal review to save authors and referees time.
The AJS formal review policy:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
- The Academic Board makes all the Academic Research Journal publication decisions of SIMI Swiss based on the referees’ reports.
- Only the publication must meet the Research standard of AJS based on the ISO 20252:2019 Market, opinion and social research, including insights and data analytics.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents.
- AJS peer review process is confidential, and the identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.
The project’s aim and method
- The project’s aims and methods DO NOT come into conflict with commonly recognised values.
- When carrying out the project NOT involves the risk of injury to people, animals, or nature.
- If the project must involve the risk of injury to people, animals, or nature, the persons involved MUST be aware of the risk.
Research involving identifiable persons
If the research involves personal data collection and/or processing, the researcher must prove that informed consent is obtained from the participants.